Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sarah Palin or Minnie Mouse, take your pick.






SARAH PALIN. Give this woman a ticket for excessively extending her 15 minutes of fame.
I have an acquaintance who is employed by the O'Reilly show and/or FOX as an expert, albeit a Democrat, and highly intelligtent, I'm marginally embarrassed to admit. I believe this person's family is split on the issue, but it's undoubtedly a 'good job'. What I'm curious about now is if they'll ever put my acquaintance on the air with this entity, this woman who quit her last position as Alaskan Governor, who everyone knows inside that McCain is ashamed of, and all his recent blustering to the contrary is political tripe/hype, this woman who has little true knowledge of anything.
Good points?: Controversial. Period. that's about it, i'm afraid, no matter how her Republican defenders  or she herself might try to sing her praises like Michael Bolton, pretty but painfully constipated.


Her next book should be : HOW TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION OF KNOWING EVERYTHING WHILE KNOWING NOTHING. (WITH A FORWARD BY MINNIE MOUSE). (IF DISNEY KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING, THEY'LL 'PICK HER UP'.)

It's as if none of the GOP types realize that the United States needs a smart person right now. That didn't stop them from stealing the election with George W. Bush twice, as is fairly proven by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the June 2006 Rolling Stone, as well as the follow up later that fall.
THE LESSON THE REST OF US SHOULD LEARN FROM BUSH IS THAT THE GOP DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OR NATIONAL HEALTH. THEY SERVE THE RICH, WHO LIVE HERE BUT EXIST ON ANOTHER PLANE, ABOVE REAL ESTATE, A PLANE THAT IS DEFINED BY MONEY.

As I write this, possibly half a million Haitians have died or are dying after a horrific earthquake. Juxtapose this to this person we are supposed to accept as 'an important person', this person who is top billing in the news this week, and remember Katrina when it was more in our face, as Bush did nothing except make it worse, putting criminal Blackwater personell on the streets to shoot "looters", people who most likely were just trying to stay alive after a terrible natural disaster. the stories that were buried, OR how Anderson Cooper, CNN ( although I  believe CNN to be a FOX clone these days), had to confront the Governor of Louisianna on television to tell her after she said some political bull crap explanation, that he was witnessing as he spoke dead bodies, etc.
America! Wake up to whom you elect! Wake up your sorry self.


I'm not just trying to be funny when I tell you that Minnie Mouse and Sarah Palin could trade places and it would not change my degree of disbelief.
Every time I see O'Reilly talk to Palin, this is going to be the image in my mind.
You know, I'm not telling you my acquaintance's name, as I don't want to compromise her in any way, but I'm wondering now...they probably will not put them in the same room together... unless money has influenced my acquaintance too much, I'm afraid it would be like oil and water. I'm just hoping this person quits some day to write a book about her experience as a FOX employee.
So I suppose my degree of surprise she's going to be on FOX is low. If MSNBC would have got her, I'd start to suspect someone put LSD in our nation's water.
At least all the FAUX NEWS is on one channel. I'll stick to MSNBC and THE COMEDY CHANNEL for the serious stuff.

No comments: